At SensibleMatch, we accept payments in many formats.
Use a Credit Card
We take any major international credit card where amount can be charged in US dollars. If you have such a credit card, you can simply use our website to upgrade to a premium plan, and you will get an option to pay using your credit card right from our website. Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to our website using your username and password
- Click on “Your Profile”
- Click on “Upgrade to Premium Plan”
- Choose a Plan (Silver or Platinum), and click on the “Select Plan” button
- You will get a list of payment options. Choose “credit card” and click on the “next” or “continue” button
- Now, you should be automatically taken to Paypal’s website to make a payment using a credit card.
If you make a mistake in the above steps, please retry after 10 minutes. This will reset our system to allow you to retry the payment.
You don’t have to give us the credit card information – you give them to Paypal, which is an international online payment processing company. You can either open an account with Paypal, or you can simply enter your credit card information without opening an account with them.
“But I don’t have a credit card or my bank is in a country where there is foreign currency control in place” – you may wonder. Well, we have the following options for our customers in Bangladesh:
- Pay in person in our office in Dhaka
- Pay using bKash : http://www.bkash.com/
- Have our office staff collect the money from your residence or place of business/office. This option is available only in Dhaka and only for Gold and Platinum plans. Some restrictions apply and may not be available depending on various factors.
- Deposit to our bank accounts in Bangladesh or USA. We have accounts with Agrani Bank, BRAC Bank, & HSBC Bank, Chase Bank. We will provide you account details when you request it.
For all of the above options, please give us a call so that we can give you detail information.
We are continuously looking at other options to make it easy for you to pay us and take advantage of our services.